Legal Advice Mallorca
Local knowledge, from the most respected lawyers in Mallorca
- Planning Advice (Legal)
- Propery Development (Legal)
- Purchasing Land Mallorca (Legal)
- Legal Advice Mallorca (General)
- Property Solicitors Mallorca (Island)
Legal Advice Mallorca
If you’re planning to purchase a Mallorcan property, you’re going to need Property Solicitors Mallorca to help you through the buying process. Things work a little differently here, than they do in the UK or other European countries, so here’s a quick guide to help you successfully choose your legal advice in Mallorca.
Finding Solicitors Mallorca
Finding conveyancing advice for your Mallorcan property and the right solicitor to help you with the legal aspects of your exciting new venture should be simple. There are many English speaking Mallorcan solicitors on the island to choose from, and we are more than happy to recommend our independent local, knowledgable and highly regarded solicitor.
Appoint Your Property Property Solicitors In Mallorca As Soon As Possible
Whether you’re familiar and comfortable with legal processes or not, hiring a lawyer when buying a property in Mallorca is probably one of the most important aspects of your journey to Balearic living. Do your research, or speak to us, and appoint your property solicitor as soon as possible, definitely before you sign any contracts or put down any deposits.
Conveyancing Mallorca, Solicitor Works
- Confirm ownership by conducting a land registry search
- Discover whether any legal licences are in place for construction
- Confirm that the building’s surface is in accordance with relevant Spanish regulations, Property Law Mallorca
- Ensure taxes are up to date and paid for
- Organise payment of ITP Property Transfer Tax and stamp duty
- Confirm exactly what’s included in the sale (e.g. fixtures and fittings)
- Review the purchase contract and assist with signing deeds
- Representation and attendance when your purchase is certified at a ‘Notary Public’
- Arrange payments with your chosen Spanish bank
Conveyancing Advice Mallorca
Remember, if well appointed, your Legal Adviser in Mallorca will be a specialist in property and more specifically Mallorcan property so they’re best placed to do the hard work for you, allowing you to concentrate on your new purchase! If you’re selecting A lawyer yourself, check that they have professional indemnity insurance and agree in advance exactly what they will be offering you. If you’d like some advice, please get in touch!
There’s also lots more your solicitor will be doing, and can offer, as part of their fee. They can even contact energy suppliers and ensure everything is switched over smoothly for you!